I have a feeling I will be able to add to this list pretty regularly as the boys get older and I get introduced to lots of new aspects of being a mama to boys. So far, here are a few of the things that have come out of my mouth (or Nate’s) that we never would have expected.
- “Hey, give me your opinion on the color of this poop.”
- “You are not allowed to eat body parts that do not belong to you.”
- “I think I have pee in my hair. But I’m not 100% sure.”
- “I wonder what the best way is to get pee off the wall…?”
- “Hey buddy…Get your brother’s nose out of your mouth.”
- “Yay! Hooray for poop! Maybe the next one will be bigger and he’ll feel better.”
Why is it that so many conversations about babies have to do with their bodily functions? I never in my life thought I’d be so in tune to another persons bathroom habits. It’s ridiculous!