Because I don’t have the energy or time to do a full on post, here’s a short list of things I feel like telling you:
- Baby Jak was born yesterday afternoon! Jak, aka Joshua Andrew Kines, Jr (he’s going by his initials, get it?), is Josh and Emily’s #3 kiddo. He was 9-lbs, 4-oz, and all I can say to that is I’m glad it wasn’t me!! Oh, and for all of you non-MHC folks who read this, Josh is our associate pastor at church. They’ve got 2 extremely precious and adorable girls already that we just can’t get enough of, and I have a feeling that Jak is going to be just as lovable as the other 2. He doesn’t know it yet, but I’m his favorite non-relative. Here’s a pic of the newbie with his daddy:
- Janie… I mean Jane… comes home tonight from college for a weekend with the fam. We’re going out for mexican food tonight, and I’m very excited to see her. This might be her last time home until her big trip, I’m not sure. She’s going to Brussels, Belgium for 3 months with MTW (Mission to the World) as an intern, and she’ll be doing Muslim ministry while she’s there. I’m so proud of her!! She made a group on Facebook to keep people updated and to help raise support… Here’s the link: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/group.php?gid=166963225214. I’m not sure if you’ll be able to see it if you don’t have a facebook, but you can try. If you DO have facebook, you should join the group and stay updated. Most importantly, keep praying for her!
- This weekend is our 4th annual Easter Egg Hunt at MHC, and I’m so excited!! I always get such great pics from the kids parties. I’m pretty convinced that I have the cutest kiddos EVER in my ministry. I’m a blessed girl, what can I say?
- I don’t have enough semester left to fit in all the work I have to do to graduate!! I’m down to about 4 weeks, and I’m not sure if I’m going to make it. Pray for strength, perseverance, and self control so that I can manage my time well.
- Speaking of managing my time… this is all for now!