This was over on the Lux Venit blog today, and I thought it was fun.
A Hubby Meme:
1. He’s sitting in front of the TV; what is on the screen?
CSPAN, the news, or The Family Guy.
2. You’re out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?
3. What’s one food he doesn’t like?
Quiche. Which I discovered after I made one.
You go out to the bar. What does he order?
Michelobe Ultra or a Screwdriver
Where did he go to high school?
Ooltewah High School outside of Chattanooga
6. What size shoe does he wear?
11 or 12 depending on the shoe, but he prefers slippers. When forced, he wears his New Balances.
7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be?
outdated, unused electronic equipment that no one in the WORLD has any use for. Oh wait, he does collect that.
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich?
Ham or turkey, cheese, and mustard.
9. What would this person eat every day if he could?
Shrimp, crabcakes, chocolate, and orange juice.
10. What is his favorite cereal?
It changes. Right now his cereal du jour is Frosted Wheaties.
11. What would he never wear?
Pink. Or argyle. Especially not pink argyle!
12. What is his favorite sports team?
He isnt a huge sports fanatic. He enjoys it, he watches it when its on, but he usually roots for the underdog.
13. Who will he vote for?
McCain/Palin, though he says its “the better of two evils” or something like that.
14. Who is his best friend?
15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn’t do?
Repeat stories that he’s already heard when he is in ear-shot. He hates that. Or tickle him. Both of those things are unavoidable.
16. How many states has he lived in?
TN, GA, PA, MS – I think that’s all.
17. What is his heritage?
German. Can’t you tell with a name like Bonham? Although it used to be Bonvahm, supposedly. I wish they had kept it.
18. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake?
Chocolate, chocolate, and more chocolate.
19. Did he play sports in high school?
I dont think he played for the school, but I know he did play basketball, because he knocked out his two front teeth in the middle of a game. But it might have just been buddies hanging out, and not a “real” team. I’m not sure.
20. What could he spend hours doing?
Ha. That’s an inappropriate question (:
What about you? Showcase your hubby today. Tag, you’re it!