1. What did you do in 2007 that you’d never done before? Started grad school at RTS, started a job at a church, took Nate on a missions trip, decided to forego decorating for Christmas
2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year? I steadily worked on my resolutions, but I dont think I totally accomplished them. So my resolutions for this year are the same.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth? A bunch of ladies at my church.
25. What was the best book you read? All of them.
26. What was your greatest musical discovery? I dont think I made any new discoveries. But I’m really enjoying Taylor Swift right now. and Sugarland.
27. What did you want and get? a new bedspread, an 80gb Zune
28. What did you want and not get? nothin, I dont think.
29. What was your favorite film of this year? I know it wasnt I am Legend.
30. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? 23
31. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? I’m immeasurably satisfied already.
32. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2007? Do I have a personal fashion concept? Am I supposed to?
33. What kept you sane? My sweet Nateypoo.
34. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most? Dr. House is always at the top of my list.
35. What political issue stirred you the most? Political issues dont stir me. Nate hates that, but I cant help it. I just really dont care that much.
36. Who did you miss? My mom when she went out of town. Natey right now cause he’s out of town now. Kelly always.
37. Who was the best new person you met? I think I’d met Michelle already, but she’s my favorite new friend!
38. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2007. Its not always my fault.
39. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year. Bring me joy, bring me peace/ Bring the chance to be free/ Bring me anything that brings You glory/ And I know there’ll be days/ When this life brings me pain/ But if that’s what it takes to praise You/ Jesus, bring the rain — MercyMe
Tagged: Lacey, Nikki S, Matt O, Courtney (PLEASE!), and Jeannie