I need another week or so before I’m going to be totally ready to go. Unfortunately, I don’t have another week, I have 2 days. 2 busy days with not enough time to pack.
Here’s what else is on the list besides packing:
- work right now until 4pm
- working at the Child Evangelism Fellowship (CEF) tent tonight at the fair from 5:30-10pm
- studying for a midterm
- taking the midterm at 8:30am tomorrow
- staff meeting for MHC tomorrow at 11:30
- work tomorrow afternoon until 4pm
- dinner at Lacey’s for Dad’s birthday tomorrow at 6:30pm
- babysitting JB Friday morning
- Lunch with Michelle on Friday (but its at my house, so she’s going to help me get some things done)
- read about 500 books and listen to 3 audio lectures
- write thank you notes to my supporters
and somehow packing has to fit into that list. somewhere. Hmmmm… Do you see the problem? Maybe you should come pack for me.
The good thing is that we’re slow in the office today, so I’m about to do a lot of studying. If you’re gifted and blessed with excellent time management skills, you should call me and give me a quick crash-course training session so that I don’t pull all of my hair out between now and Friday at 2:30pm when I leave for the airport.