It’s been a long week. Very long. I’ve also had the stomach bug, which has made it worse. I have been stressed out, which makes my back hurt. Then I was offered pizza, and I thought "well my back already hurts, so its not like it can get any worse…" and I dug in. Au contraire, my friend… it can get worse, and it did. So now I’m kicking myself for enjoying waaayyyy too much of something that is definitely NOT on my diet. I hope I remember this next time someone orders Dominos. I love Dominos. But not that much.
- I love my husband. He’s my rock. He keeps me constantly pointed towards Christ, and I couldn’t ask for anything more.
- I love my church. I LOVE it. I love the staff. I love that they love me back.
- I love my family. I love my family much more than my family knows that I love them, and I don’t think I do a great job of showing it.
- I’m doing well in Hebrew. I have a midterm on 11 chapters this Friday, so I could be feeling differently after that. But for now, I’m doing well.
- House is back on for the season, and that makes me happy.
- I’ve found a new passion for diving into the Scriptures that I’ve never had before.
- God always makes his presence known when I need him most.
I’m not going into the bad things. I’m just clinging to the promises of God, and I’m trying to live in eternity rather than in the moment.