Okay, okay, okay. I’m AWARE that I havent updated the cc blog recently. You can STOP telling me. I’ll get to it. I promise. If it makes you feel any better, though, just know that I havent forgotten about it. I have lots of great ‘consequential’ posts swirling around in my head that havent made it to the computer yet. I want to sit down and write them out, but then I start thinking that I need to be able to devote more time and energy to it than I have at that particular time…then I feel guilty because I’m not giving it my all. But that’s stupid. So I really do have lots of topics and psuedoposts sitting in my brain at the moment…the procrastination isnt due to a lack of ideas. Its due to a lack of energy and time. (well, plenty of time, just no time management).
To prove it, I’ll give you a brief list of upcoming topics:
- How to drink orange juice to the glory of God
- What Paul meant when he said that wives are supposed to "stay busy at home"
- The problem with trying to become your ideal self- thoughts resulting from one of many deep conversations with my sister
- An uberdelayed follow-up to Lacey’s World-wide Armbands post
- I HATE housework, laundry, cooking, and working out. Why I LOVE housework, laundry, cooking, and working out…and why every other wife should, too
- Christians and adopting kids – it shouldn’t be Plan B
- Where I’m meant to be
See? There’s 7 topics that are coming. I told you my brain’s not a slacker.
And just for a laugh:
Nate: What’s wrong with your hair?
Me: I don’t know… why, is there something wrong with it?
Nate: It just looks, well…confused. I don’t think it knows what it’s supposed to be doing.
And, upon Nate finding me in the guest bathroom washing out the bathtub:
Nate: What are you doing in here?
Me: Getting rid of a spider.
Nate: The one in the bathtub??
Me: You knew it was there?
Nate: Yeah, its been living there for days. I wave at him every morning when I come in here to go to the bathroom.
Me: And you didn’t do anything about it??
Nate: Well, I could have. But I thought it was funny that he couldnt get out. So I’d rather just wave and laugh.