1. Dallas for Will’s birthday was fun.
3. Valentines was perfect. I hid cards all over the place for Nate several days leading up to Wednesday. Since he had to lead the guys’ Biblestudy that night, we had a lunch date. We weren’t supposed to do gifts, but he bought me a little happy anyway.
4. Nate is in Ocean Springs playing music for a retreat. I’m ready for him to come home.
5. Today is Mawmaw’s 94th birthday and Luke’s 1st. We celebrated. Luke celebrated harder.
6. I am officially the new children’s ministry director for Madison Heights. Two jobs + seminary = busy Nikki.